The Italian Alfredo is a firm favourite of South Africans. We hope you enjoy serving our version as a lunch or dinner meal.
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 chicken breasts, cubed
3 cloves garlic cloves, minced
500 ml water
1 stock cube
1 cup fresh cream
500g Pasta Joy pasta, uncooked . We used Penne.
1 ½ cups grated parmesan cheese
1 ½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
parsley, optional, for garnish
1) In a pot, heat the oil and brown the chicken.
2) Add garlic, and sauté for about a minute.
3) Add stock, cream, and Pasta Joy pasta, and bring to a boil.
4) Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15-20 min.
5) Turn off heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
6) Top with parsley if desired.
Serves 4 as a main meal.
The post Enjoy The One Pot Pasta Joy Alfredo appeared first on iAfrica.com.