Presented by Edith Venter Promotions, Playing for Pink Ladies Invitational Polo in association with Whirlpool is an annual that event coincides with Breast Cancer Awareness Month and is aimed at educating the public about breast cancer and raising money for Reach for Recovery and the Ditto Project.
The event will be held at Inanda Club, Johannesburg on the 26th of October. The theme for this years’ event is Pink Tropical so come dress for a day that promises to be filled glamour and goodwill that will touch, and make a difference, in the lives of many.
Tickets from R1000 per ticket to the public suite as well as hospitality packages are available, which can be secured by emailing Edith Venter Promotions on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 011 783 5887.
Stand a chance to win a Playing for Pink hamper valued at R5 500, which includes
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante 100ml
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion
- Clarins Double Serum 30ml
- A pair of 5mm Jennington Stud Earrings
- A R500 Jenni Gault International voucher
- 2 x tickets to the Tropical Oasis Lounge
For more information about The Playing for Pink Ladies Invitational Polo 2019, presented by Edith Venter Promotions in association with Whirlpool visit the social media platforms: Facebook & Instagram.
- This competition closes on 21 October 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN a Playing for Pink hamper valued at R5 500 appeared first on Bona Magazine.