It’s a week until the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show makes a welcome return to Pretoria from 3 to 5 October for a dazzling ‘POURformance’ at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre. South Africa’s biggest and boldest travelling wine show is WINEding its way to seven cities around the country this year – and Pretoria looks set to be a grape escape for wine-lovers.
Andrew Douglas, Owner and Producer of The Wine Show, says this is the show’s third appearance in Pretoria and it is returning after taking a break in 2018. “This year’s show at Menlyn will deliver more than ever before – with an amazing line-up of well-known and as-yet-undiscovered gems from the world-renowned Cape Winelands for tasting and buying, entertainment at every turn, interactive edutainment in our popular wine theatres.”
After making its mark in Pretoria from 3 to 5 October, the show moves to East London from 7 to 9 November and ends off its tour in Nelspruit from 28 to 30 November.
The TOPS at SPAR Wine Show’s #DrinkSmart programme promotes responsible alcohol consumption and safe driving practices at the event. A number of safe, convenient and affordable choices have been implemented by the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show, allowing guests to “Drink wine but stay fine!”, including free rides with Goodfella’s, available on request at the entrance.
For more information and to book tickets, visit us here.
- Competition closes on 2 October 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN 1 of 6 double tickets to the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show appeared first on Bona Magazine.