It’s champopo time! Bonang Matheba’s House of BNG Brut and Brut Rose Methode Cap Classiques (MCC) are the new kids on the block, and they’re blowing up social media platforms.
These sparkling wines are deliciously crisp with fruit aromas such as ripe berries. The Brut pairs perfectly with oysters, sushi and crayfish while Brut Rose is a match made in heaven for strawberries, smoked salmon and dark chocolate. Available at Woolworths for R399 per bottle.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 3 House of BNG hampers valued at R998 each.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 19 July 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN 1 of 3 House of BNG hampers valued at R998 each appeared first on Bona Magazine.