Summer’s here and with it the chance to spend more time with friends and family, especially over the festive season. There is a sense of freedom as many of us take time off from work to rest at home, travel and discover other parts of the country. It’s a time to take in the clear blue skies and golden sunsets that our beautiful country has to offer.
Orbit understands that summer is your time to shine. That’s why we have come up with some tips on how to get your confidence during the summer holidays:
1. Imperfections. Your imperfections are what make you unique. Embrace them.
2. Dress for your body type. It is important to remember that everyone has different body types so wear clothing that makes you feel comfortable. And, whatever you do, don’t compare yourself to others!
3. Friends and family. Spending time with the ones you love can bring out the best in you. So, enjoy some time creating memories with friends and family.
4. Pamper yourself. There is nothing wrong with a spa day or even a self-pampering session to make you feel good on the inside. A bit of “you” time will do wonders for your confidence.
5. Pre-holiday tan. We don’t recommend tanning without a sun protection factor, but we do know that a pre-holiday tan can give you the extra confidence you need to head off to the beach. Remember, you can get a spray-on tan too to get that lovely golden glow.
6. Smile. It may seem obvious, but smiling automatically makes you feel happier and more confident. Orbit gum helps freshen up your breath and gives you the confidence to smile and laugh out loud.
7. Step into nature. Taking a stroll in your garden or a nature reserve will help you get through a challenging day. Communing with nature is known for its restorative power, helping you to relax, enhance critical thinking and come up with great ideas.
8. Positive affirmations. If you continuously tell yourself how wonderful you are, you will become unstoppable. No one will be able to dent your self-esteem.
Enter this comeptition to stand a chance to win 1 of 2 Orbit Time to Shine hampers valued at R1 500 each.
- Competition closes on 31 December 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN 1 of 2 Orbit Time to Shine hampers valued at R1 500 each appeared first on Bona Magazine.