Trevor Noah has made the 2019 highest-paid stand-up comedians list. The star landed the fourth spot on the list which is compiled by Forbes with earnings estimates from June 1, 2018, until June 1, 2019.
Image: Trevor Noah IG
Trevor amassed his $28 million (R430 million) fortune from his various business activities. These include his Netflix show Son of Patricia, his book No. 1 New York Times’ bestseller, Born A Crime, his stand-up tour, and TV hosting duties.
Here is a look at the top ten richest comedians in the world list:
- Kevin Hart – $59 million / R909 million
- Jerry Seinfeld – $41 million / R632 million
- Jim Gaffigan – $30 million / R462 million
- Trevor Noah – $28 million / R431 million
- Sebastian Maniscalco – $26 million / R401 million
- Gabriel Iglesias – $22 million / R339 million
- Amy Schumer – $21 million / R323 million
- Terry Fator – $17 million / R262 million
- Jeff Dunham – $15 million / R231 million
- Aziz Ansari – $13 million / R200 million
Trevor Noah makes highest-paid stand-up comedians list. Congratulations!
View this post on Instagram
Thank you for spending your Saturday night with me San Diego! You were amazing! #ViejasArena #LoudAndClearTour : @betsnewman
The post Trevor Noah makes highest-paid stand-up comedians list appeared first on Bona Magazine.