This stuffed salmon recipe by Ntwenhle Gcabashe is a real treat.
Prep time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 whole salmon
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) butter, melted
- ½ cup (125ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Orange slices, for serving
- Micro herbs, for serving
SEE ALSO: Oven roasted spatchcock chicken
- Preheat the oven to 200˚
- In a bowl, mix curry paste and the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the fish onto oven tray. Make diagonal cuts on each side. Pour marinade over it and leave to soak for 2–3 hours.
- Grill for 10–15 minutes.
- Serve with orange slices and micro herbs.
SEE ALSO: Fish pie
The post Stuffed salmon appeared first on Bona Magazine.