The world is changing fast, and it is making banking something that you can do 24/7.
Without perhaps even realising it, you are already using different self-service banking services, but if you’re not, why not give them a try? They are safe, cheap and convenient and include using:
• Internet banking (on your computer or laptop)
• Banking apps (on your smart phone or tablet)
• Cellphone banking (on your cellphone)
These alternative banking methods help you do your banking your way. Did you know you can:
• Check your account balances
• Transfer money between accounts
• Pay someone
• Buy prepaid electricity
• Buy prepaid airtime
The great news is that you not only have banking at our fingertips anytime of the day or night, but they also use little data or airtime you also save on bank charges and a trip to the branch.
Is self-service banking safe? The short answer is yes, but it’s your responsibility to:
• Keep your PIN and login details safe and not share them with anyone
• Always be vigilant when banking; for instance at ATMs
• Don’t ask strangers for help
• Don’t use WiFi to access your banking
Be WalletWise! Click here to see how to get started.
The post Step into the future of banking appeared first on Bona Magazine.