WIN WITH UBER EATS
You can stand a chance to win a R200 Uber Eats voucher towards your next order with a #TagAndBrag comment on our post here. Simply tag your bestie and brag about your favourite Uber Eats meal to have and share (because it’s your BFF!). It’s that easy! Remember to tag @ubereatsza in your answer.
Hundreds of restaurants, Uber-reliable and convenient delivery; all with just a few taps on the Uber Eats app.
For just over 1000 days, Uber Eats locally, has shown just how easy it is to get your fave food delivered, when and where you want, when you want it. Now, it isn’t surprising knowing that the app has surpassed 1 billion orders globally!
When is the best time to order?
- Need breakfast or brunch? Why not stay in bed and order it? You’ll barely have had time to check your social feeds before your delivery arrives at your doorstep. Now that’s a great way to start the day.
- Stuck behind your desk for lunch or craving that afternoon chocolate? Get your lunch and snacks delivered to you with just a few taps on the Uber Eats app. You can even order from your desktop!
- Forgot to get eats for that important meeting? Don’t stress! Tap your way to success with the app. Actually, why not use it for your year-end function, too?
- Lounging by the pool? It’s time for Uber Eats and to invite some friends over for a pool party or braai. You can order your drinks, too.
- Make the holidays more special by spending time with family or friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen. Simply order Uber Eats for them – don’t forget the dessert!
- Let the countdown to 2020 begin. Get your New Year’s eats, treats and drinks delivered wherever you are.
It’s easy to use the app
Uber Eats is more than just a time-saver, it’s a lifestyle enhancer with a variety of food tailored to your needs through unique filters and recommendations. An everyday solution, the sleek and user-friendly app lets you order with just a few taps. Whether you have cash or card, payment is easy. Filters for allergies are now also available. This means you don’t have to worry about whether your food is safe to eat. Now all that’s left is to track just how far your food is, with the in-app GPS live-tracking, which provides updates on just how far your food is.
*Food has arrived!
Its that easy!
Uber Eats SA now available in:
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- Bloemfontein (Hillcrest & Kloof)
Terms and conditions apply.
The post Stand a chance to win 1 of 3 R200 Uber Eats vouchers appeared first on Bona Magazine.