This anytime meal by Ntwenhle Gcabashe is ready in just 25 minutes.
Pictures by Dylan Swart
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2kg pork sausages
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) dark rum
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons dried sage
- 1 tablespoon fruit chutney
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh thyme, for serving
You might also like: Sweet chilli chicken pizza bowl
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry sausages until cooked through.
- Add onions and garlic, and fry for 4–5 minutes. Add tomatoes, juice, sage, chutney and rum. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until thickened.
- Serve with thyme.
The post Pork sausages and rum appeared first on Bona Magazine.