Dinner is nutritious and delicious with this pasta and vegetables stir fry by Ntwenhle Gcbashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups tagliatelle, cooked
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Handful green beans
- 3 carrots, cut into spirals
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Goat’s cheese, for serving
- Mixed micro leaves, for serving
Marinated lamb and couscous
- Heat oil and fry onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry for 4–5 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce and pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with goat’s cheese and micro leaves.
Mealie meal and parmesan patties
The post Pasta and vegetables stir fry appeared first on Bona Magazine.