Update your lamb recipe with this succulent recipe by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Cauliflower and potato soup
- 2kg trimmed lamb chops
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ cup (125ml) oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- ½ cup (125ml) orange juice
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Moroccan couscous, for serving
- Micro herbs, for serving
- In a bowl, mix garlic and the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour marinade over the lamb, and let it sit for 2–3 hours.
- Heat griddle pan and grill meat for 4–5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Moroccan couscous and micro herbs.
SEE ALSO: Apricot jam prawns
The post Marinated lamb and couscous appeared first on Bona Magazine.