If you’re ready to impress your guests, look no further than this delicious and herby focaccia.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 500g store-bought dough
- Handful fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs
- 100g feta cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ cup olives
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) Knorr Creamy Greek
- Handful rocket leaves
- Handful beetroot greens
- Handful baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges, for serving
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced, for serving
- Flour, for dusting
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 240˚C, and place baking tray inside.
- Dust a clean surface with flour. Using a rolling pin, flatten dough until 5mm thick. Gently press fingertips into it. Season with salt. Sprinkle with rosemary and mixed herbs. Drizzle with olive oil, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Marinate feta and olives with Knorr Creamy Greek Salad Dressing in a serving bowl.
- Arrange greens, feta and olives on top of the bread. Serve with tomatoes and red onion.
KNORR top tip: You really haven’t lived until you’ve tried adding a creamy salad dressing to your burger! Spread Knorr Greek Salad Dressing over the bottom bun then add all you favourite burger toppings, including a juicy beef patty and cheese.
The post Herby Focaccia appeared first on Bona Magazine.