Excite your tastebuds with this curried pumpkin dish by Ntwenhle Gcbashe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups pumpkin, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup (125ml) vegetables stock
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups goat cheese, sliced
- Fresh thyme, for serving
- Naan bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Heat oil, fry onion until soft.
- Add pumpkin, curry powder, coriander and cumin. Cook for 4–5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and cook until soft.
- Transfer into oven dish, crumble goat cheese. Grill for 8–10 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with thyme and naan bread.
SEE ALSO: Beef taco bowl
The post Curried pumpkin appeared first on Bona Magazine.