Lunch or dinner is served in a flash with this flavourful meatball recipe
by Ntwenhle Gcebashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups minced beef
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Oil, for frying
- Yoghurt, for drizzling
- Tomato sauce, for serving
- Tortillas, for serving
- Micro herbs, for serving
- Mix minced meat, chilli, raisins, parsley, cheese, breadcrumbs, onion and egg in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Form small meatballs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry meatballs for 7–10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drizzle with yoghurt and serve with tomato sauce, tortillas and micro herbs.
The post Chilli meatballs appeared first on Bona Magazine.