Try this delicious chicken burger waffle by Ntwenhle Gcabashe for the next burger night.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4–5 minutes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 4 tablespoons castor sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (250ml) full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) butter, melted
- Grilled chicken for serving
- Sliced tomatoes, for serving
- Micro leaves, for serving
- In a bowl, sift flour, castor sugar and salt.
- In a jug whisk milk, egg, essence and butter. Pour over dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Spoon and spread the mixture into a preheated waffle machine. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until crisp.
- Serve with chicken, tomatoes and micro leaves.
SEE ALSO: Doughnut bacon cheeseburger
The post Chicken burger waffle appeared first on Bona Magazine.