Spice up how you serve pap with this chicken and cheese pap squares recipe by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25–30 minutes
- 3 cups mealie meal, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and chopped
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Pesto, for serving
- Parmesan cheese shavings, for serving
- Fresh basil leaves, for serving
- Cut mealie meal into
- In a pan, heat butter. Fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add chicken, and fry for 8–10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cream. Cook until it thickens.
- Remove from heat, and add cheese. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pesto over pap squares. Spoon chicken mixture and sprinkle with cheese shavings.
- Serve with basil leaves.
Beans and cheesy pap
The post Chicken and cheese pap squares appeared first on Bona Magazine.