Putting charcoal on your face might not seem glamourous, but this ingredient has taken the beauty industry by storm.
What is charcoal??
The kind that is used in beauty products is not the same as your regular charcoal. So, don’t go digging up contents of your braai stand just yet. This charcoal is treated with oxygen, and has been used in medicine to treat overdoses for many years. In beauty, activated charcoal is good for drawing out toxins and removing impurities.
Here are 5 charcoal beauty products that work:
1. Gold Coast Charcoal Cleansing Soap Bar R 69,95
2. Biore Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, R135
SEE ALSO: DIY charcoal mask
3. Bodycare from Africa Charcoal Bath Salts, R 84,95
4. Argan Oil Conditioner Charcoal & Argan Oil R 79,95
SEE ALSO: Does activated charcoal belong on your face, hair and teeth?
5. Dermactin-TS Charcoal Sheet Mask – Deep Purifying, R 59,95
The post 5 charcoal beauty products that work appeared first on Bona Magazine.