You can never have enough beauty products in your bathroom. We know that most beauty gems cost an arm and leg so we did some bargain hunting for you. By Grace Mantjiu
Here are some of the best beauty buys under R100.
1. Do you have sensitive cracked lips? Our beauty editor Grace has discovered a surprising solution to dry lips and it works wonders! Lanolin nipple cream, R95, is a gentle and natural way to soothe and heal skin. A small amount on the lips provides the perfect moisture barrier to return the skin to its normal healthy state. It is 100% pure with no smell, preservatives or parabens.
2. There is a bottle of tissue oil in most households, but mothers hold on tight to their tissue oil because the bottle is usually not big enough for the whole family. Bramley Magnolia Tissue Oil now comes in 200ml bottle that’s big enough for the whole family! Affordably priced at R39.99, its beautiful floral fragrance will keep you smelling good the whole day.
SEE ALSO: 6 natural beauty ingredients we’re loving
3. Influenced by a variety of lifestyle and environmental factors, our skin needs are constantly changing. Introducing the Ponds Serum Sheet Masks, R49.99 into your existing skincare regimen 1-2 times per week, will give your skin ultimate hydration, firmer, brighter and revitalised skin. The masks contain powerful ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, vitamin E and green retinol.
4. Essence you better work! Camouflage concealer palette, R84.95, creates a wide-awake fresh look any occasion! Five camouflage concealers sure to offer the perfect shade for any skin tone and three colour correctors to balance out any redness and cover dark under-eye circles. Thanks to the waterproof texture, the matte finish is sure to last – even during sweat-inducing physical activities.
SEE ALSO: 4 game-changing beauty tricks
5. When you have oily skin and experience those dreaded spots and breakouts, it’s hard to stay feeling fresh all day long. African Extracts Cleansing Facial Wipes Spot Control, R42.99 has powerful ingredients such as aloe vera and salicylic acid to deeply cleanse pores, treat spots and reduce shine. This handbag staple makes a perfect on-the-go beauty essential.
The post 5 best beauty buys under R100 appeared first on Bona Magazine.